CentrePort commissioned an independent review in 2018 of its payroll processes and resulting annual holiday and other leave payments to assess compliance with the Holidays Act 2003. This was in response to advice that the payroll systems of many New Zealand businesses and Government agencies had miscalculated how holiday and leave should be paid to employees.

The review conducted by PWC established that there had been miscalculations in holiday and leave payments for some CentrePort employees, mostly impacting staff who work variable hours.

Now that work is complete, we’re putting things right by providing remediation payments to our people and former employees who were impacted by this legislation between July 2012 and July 2021.

Former employees identified as being underpaid will have received an email communication from CentrePort directing them to this website. Please click on the following link to complete the Former Employee Claim Form

Former Employee Claim Form

Completion of this form is an important step of our verification process and ensures that the information we hold for you is up to date. It safeguards us from making payments to incorrect people and reduces any risk of fraudulent activity. It also ensures that we apply accurate tax calculations and KiwiSaver deductions where applicable.

To complete the form, you will be required to upload some documentation which is listed below:

1. Identity Verification:
A copy of any one of following - birth certificate, passport, certificate of citizenship, Immigration New Zealand visa, driver’s license, firearms license, or HANZ 18+ card.

If the document has text on both sides (e.g. driver's license), both sides need to be scanned for it to be accepted.

2. Proof of bank account
A copy of any pre-printed deposit slip or bank statement which includes the full bank account number (bank, branch, account number, and suffix) and the account holder's name or a clear screenshot of your internet banking page which shows the account number and name on it.

3. Proof of Name change (if applicable)
Attach documentation showing the name change from old to new, e.g. a marriage certificate or a statutory declaration

4. Completed Tax code Declaration (IR330 form)

5. Completed KiwiSaver Member (KS2 form) OR Non-KiwiSaver Member (KS10 form)

6. If making claim on behalf of another person
Power of Attorney or Evidence of executor of a former employer estate


For further information please contact the CentrePort payroll team on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.