1. Step One - Complete the correct induction
CentrePort general induction
If you need to work in or visit the port operational area, you must first complete the general induction.
Examples of this include truck drivers, divers, painters, and maintenance contractors.
The induction will take you about ten minutes to complete. When you have finished, return to this page and complete the ID card application.
Anyone working with cruise ships at CentrePort must complete a safety induction before they are allowed on port. This includes cruise ambassadors, volunteers, tour guides, shuttle and coach drivers, and chauffeurs.
To access this induction, in the first instance please contact your managing organisation (e.g Tranzit). If you are unsure please get in touch with our cruise team.
2. Step Two - Complete the quiz and apply for a CentrePort ID Card
Please note that while doing the quiz, you must answer all questions in the quiz correctly to proceed to the next quiz page.
Following the quiz, there is an CentrePort ID Card application form.
- You will receive an email when your completed application has been processed and your card is ready to be picked up.
- You will also be contacted if there are any problems with your application.
- Applications are normally processed within 5 working days.
- Please bring a form of Photo ID with you when you come to pick up your ID Card from CentrePort.
Once your application has been accepted, you’ll receive an email to let you know when your new ID card will be ready.
Pick up your new ID card from the Inwards Goods Receiving Office, which is located east of Shed 39 at 2 Fryatt Quay, (behind the coffee cart). You can find it on the map in red below.
The Inward Goods Receiving Office is open Monday to Friday from 07:00 to 10:00 and 11:00 to 14:00. The office is closed on public holidays and weekends. You don’t need to make an appointment to pick up your card.
- Only you can pick up your ID card - no one else can do this on your behalf.
- When picking up your card, please bring a form of photo ID with you such as your driver’s licence, passport or previous CentrePort ID card.
You must always carry your CentrePort ID card with you whenever you are on port.
Pick up your new card from the Inwards Goods Office next to Shed 39.