CentrePort is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for everyone and making sure everyone gets home safe every day. Working together with all our contractors is an essential part of achieving this, which includes contractors working with other contractors and subcontractors.
CentrePort has duties under several areas of legislation including the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and Maritime Security Act 2001, to ensure the physical health and safety and security of all persons entering the port. Contractor works, your work, plays a key part in meeting these duties. This includes:
- Ensuring the appropriate health and safety systems are in place
- Workers performing the work are properly trained to the required standards
- Ensuring everyone entering port is properly inducted
- Ensuring proper resources such as PPE are supplied
- The proper emergency management procedures are in place
- Contractors have the required insurances in place e.g. liabilities, works, etc.
To help achieve this, all contractors are required to complete the CentrePort Contractor Accreditation questionnaire and upload relevant documents as evidence of these standards being met.
Once completed, you will need to make sure your workers have completed the CentrePort online induction. The induction must be completed by any member of your company who is required to come onto the port.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact the CentrePort Health and Safety team (email@example.com) and they will assist you with your enquiry.
Please note - All uploaded documents in this application must be in a PDF format or a scanned image.
Health and Safety Manager
The CentrePort Common User Safety Protocol (CUSP) provides information for companies coming onto our site. You must acknowledge that you have read this.
CentrePort Common User Safety Protocol (CUSP)